2023. július 31., hétfő

BRAND NEW LITTLE G WEEVIL ALBUM IS OUT NOW!!!

 


Little G Weevil

Dear Friends, 

The new Little G Weevil album titled “If I May…” is out now on all streaming platforms! 10 original compositions by a smoking hot band, meaningful lyrics, vintage type of live sound - is what you can expect from this beautiful release.

Atlanta music expert and radio show host Larry Eaglin aka Stagga' Lee Henzel says “…Little G Weevil in all his glory…”. 

Well, I appreciate the kind words very much! I do believe this is a wonderful blues record, which is my last full length studio album with new material. 

STREAM “IF I MAY” HERE

Autographed CD (6 panel digipak with booklet includes all lyrics and introduction) can be purchased via my official website. 

GET AUTOGRAPHED CD HERE 

Thank you for your support in advance and I hope you all will enjoy this record for years and years to come!

Friendly,

Little G Weevil 

Nincsenek megjegyzések: